Why you need it
Investing in a cash counter guarantees accuracy first time, whilst eliminating the physical counting process entirely. Streamlining your cash counting process enhances accounting efficiencies, alongside improving auditing processes. Browse our collection of cash counters below to find the product most suited to your needs.
This heavy-duty bulk coin scale coin counter is designed to count buckets, bags, and piles of coins to a maximum weight of 20kgs. It has a STAINLESS STEEL TOP, is easy-to-use and reliable with no moving parts.
The AVANSA BulkCoin scale 4600 comes with a one year warranty with the option to extend for an additional year. With 7 preset values, it lets you easily access different values so that the users can perform calculations with ease. The memory total means that values can be added up to give you a running total of all the calculations. Counts the total value & quantity in less than a second.
Highly versatile, the coin counting scale works effectively within a range of applications and environments including banks, casinos, betting shops, and supermarkets. Other currency options are also available.
- Saves time and labor costs
- Reduces losses due to human error
- Quick and easy to use
- Portable (powered by mains or battery) battery provides up to 70 hours of continuous use
- Battery provides up to 70 hours of continuous use
- Password control
- Memory, save individual counts to give a running total
- One year free warranty with the option to extend
- 16.50mm LCD Display
- 11 Programmable Keys with both value and unit weight
- Value or Count Accumulation (up to 99 data accumulation)
- Toggle the Denomination between ZAR and NAD coins
- External Auto-Calibration
- Auto Zero Point Tracking
- Tare Function
- Stainless Steel Platter
- Standard currency: ZAR
- Other currencies available: NAD, BWP
Nationwide door-to-door delivery.
30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied (T&C's apply)
VALUE FOR MONEY
We aim to beat any price, bring us your quote.
All our products are thoroughly tested before we discpatch them.